Uniquely designed 16 mm and 22 mm tape for increased durability and clog resistance with 50 years of world wide experience
- Irrigation of row crops, vegetables, flowers and landscape
- For sub-surface and surface drip irrigation
STRUCTURE AND FEATURES
- Extruded high quality polyethylene film ensures round sides, providing higher resistance to field
abrasion and insect bites
- Multiple inlet orifices ensure a continuous water flow to each dripper
- Turbulent flow path design provides larger internal dimensions offering higher resistance to
- Largest selection of flow rates, wall thicknesses. fittings and accessories in the market
- Slit design outlets resist root intrusion and soil ingestion
- Available in 16mm (5/8’’) and 22 mm (7/8’’) diameters
- Available wall thickness 4, 5, 6, 8, 10.12, 13 and 15 mil
- A low emitter exponent ensures less flow and pressure variation on steep slopes to help increase
- In addition to the BTF features the Deluxe model has: continuous filtration channel (328 inlets per 1 m) keeps the debris away from the flow path and allows it to purge by flushing, ensuring high performance and extends the life of the tape.
- Available wall thickness 5, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15 and 25 mil.