Pop-up 1/2” sprays are distinguished by their robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy duty retraction spring.
The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by. Compatible with all standard female threaded nozzles.
Structure and features:
- Co-molded wiper seal ensures a leak-free, full pop-up operation even in low-pressure conditions.
- Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning.
- Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe-resistant to reduce degradation and
- Accepts female threaded nozzles
- Ratcheting riser permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-duty retraction spring – strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil
- Side inlet – standard on 12” (30.5 cm) model
- 6” model available with or without side inlet
- Wide selection of sizes – available in 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” and 12” (5, 7.5,10, 15 and 30.5 cm) models
- Pre-installed flush cap
- Optional in-stem pressure regulator – available for 4”, 6” and 12” (10, 15 and 30.5
- cm) models, factory preset at 40 Psi (2.8 bar)
- Optional in-stem check valve is installed in the field and holds up to 10” (3 m) of head pressure.
- Optional pre-installed nozzle guard