Gear-driven 3/4” rotary sprinklers.
Distance and water flow can be adjusted at the same time, saving time and water
Structure and features:
- Revolutionary patented easy arc set – allows for wet Sor dry adjustment in seconds.
- 2N1 adjustable or continuous rotation – provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°.
- Patented arc set degree markings – clearly indicate the current watering pattern and simplify arc
- Arc memory clutch – prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting
automatically if nozzle turret is forced out of adjustment.
- Time-proven patented reversing mechanism – ensures continuous reverse and return.
- Ratcheting riser – allows for easy adjustment of the left starting position with a simple turn of the
- Rubber cover – seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Optional check valve – prevents low head drainage.
- Rugged stainless steel spring – 0.093 gauge 302 stainless steel spring extends the life of the rotor.