Gear-driven, pop-up sprinkler for sports turf.
The standard S100 comes with a unique triple nozzle configuration, with a primary nozzle for long distance coverage and two secondary nozzles for mid and short distance coverage.
This nozzle design provides even water distribution from 13 – 23 meters.
Available in a high-speed version for quick wet down.
Structure and features:
- Revolutionary patented top arc set – simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in
- Triple nozzle configuration – ensures even distribution of water.
- Arc adjustment range: 40º – 360º
- Top arc set degree markings – clearly indicate the current watering pattern and simplify arc set
- Arc memory clutch – prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting
automatically if nozzle turret is forced out of adjustment.
- Time-proven patented reversing mechanism – ensures continuous reverse and return.
- Heavy-duty rubber cover and mud guard – protects against physical injury and reduces liability.
- Factory-installed check valve – prevents low head drainage.