NaanDanJain’s Semi-Automatic suction scanning plastic filters offer a smart, efficient and cost-effective solution for cleaning manual irrigation filters. These lightweight screen filters are quickly and easily cleaned with only the turn of a handle.
A quick-cleaning filter for protection of drip or sprinkler irrigation systems in open fields, orchards, greenhouses and landscaping. Recommended in cases where:
- The main filtration head is far from the plot.
- Water quality is bad, requiring frequent filter cleaning.
- Flow to the plot should not be interrupted for filter cleaning
A main filtration head for relatively small plots of drip or sprinkler irrigation systems in open fields, orchards, and greenhouses. The filtration head consists of several NDJ Semi- Automatic filters in a parallel array. Recommended in cases where:
- A cost-effective main filtration solution is required.
- Automation is not viable.
- Flow rates are moderate or low.
- The system allows maintenance or replacement of one unit without stopping water supply to the plot.
Stracture and features:
- Allows filter cleaning without shutting off water supply to the field
- Eliminates the need for dismantling and rinsing the filtration element
- Eliminates the need for installing a rinsing valve and hose next to the filter
- Pop-up clogging indicator shows when the filter is clogged
- Saves time with a quick turn-of-a-handle cleaning procedure