Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
The operations, businesses, and properties described in this website, are owned or operated by NaanDanJain or by various affiliates and subsidiaries of NaanDanJain. The terms “NaanDanJain” “company,” “we,” “our,” and “its” when referring to these entities are used only for convenience and are not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships.
As between NaanDanJain and you, NaanDanJain is the sole owner of all content on the Website including, without limitation, all applicable patents, trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations, and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights thereto The copyright in the contents of the Website is owned by NaanDanJain.
- COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS AND GENERAL TERMS
You are permitted to access and browse this website in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- This website, the catalogue and the software provided in it, are maintained as a service to our visitors and customers. The contents of this website may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only. The website is intended to provide information about NaanDanJain and its subsidiaries and affiliates to potential customers, business partners, investors, and employees. Such information about NaanDanJain may include, without limitation, a description of its products and services, financial performance, and potential employment opportunities. This publication is not intended to provide investment or agricultural advice.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not download or save a copy of the website or any portion thereof, for any purpose. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the website solely for your personal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens.
- No part of the contents of this website may be distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, reposted or otherwise used without the express permission of NaanDanJain except as provided herein.
- Unless specifically requested, NaanDanJain does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the website, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. By submitting or sending information or other material to NaanDanJain you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to NaanDanJain you grant NaanDanJain the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You agree and acknowledge that by using this website, any and all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through this website will not be treated as confidential or proprietary, except as specified hereunder. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold NaanDanJain and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the website or the placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the website by you.
- DISCLAIMER: REFERENCES ON THIS WEBSITE TO SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIED SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED BY NAANDANJAIN ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, NAANDANJAIN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE; AND (II) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF: (I) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION, OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT, OR (II) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF RECORD, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. NAANDANJAIN DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE: (I) THAT ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR (II) THAT ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITS OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NAANDANJAIN BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR: (I) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER NAANDANJAIN WEBSITE, EVEN IF NAANDANJAIN OR A NAANDANJAIN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL NAANDANJAIN TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU HEREIN, FOR ANY CLAIM OR ACTION ARISING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, NAANDANJAIN LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- While NaanDanJain uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, NaanDanJain makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. NaanDanJain assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content. Using this Website and any software offered on it, indicates that you accept these Terms.
- Linked sites are not under the control of NaanDanJain and NaanDanJain is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. NaanDanJain provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NaanDanJain of the site.
- Limited Right to Use: The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from this website grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). NaanDanJain reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and use the NaanDanJain Software. Software and Content available on this website may at any time, be discontinued. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- Trademarks: NaanDanJain, NaanDanJain logo, NaanDanJain market segments icons and the other icons and graphic symbols are registered trademarks and/or service marks of NaanDanJain or various affiliates and subsidiaries of NaanDanJain. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use these marks without express written permission of NaanDanJain. Other names, company names, brand names, registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks and logos (“the Marks”) are the property of their respective holders. Nothing contained in the site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Marks without express written permission of the owner or rights holder with respect to such use.
- Applicable Law: This website is governed exclusively by Israeli law. The various activities possibly presented on this website are also governed by Israel law. In the event of a dispute, the competent courts of law in Tel-Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Your data is collected either when you voluntarily provide it to us on this website or otherwise, such as when you create a user/profile, fill out a form, etc, or it is automatically collected using Cookies or similar tracking technologies/tools (such as tracking of IP addresses/URL’s), when you use this website.
- Types of information collected: The type of information collected when you voluntarily provide us with personal data may be: your name, e-mail, address, phone number, job title and any other information or content you voluntarily submit to us. The types of information collected automatically may be: your IP address, your URL, your use of search words on our site, your browsing habits on our site your computer device/type, date and time of use of our site, etc.
- How we use the data collected from you: We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To most efficiently present our website contents to you
- To provide you with information about our products or services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the data, such as respond to inquiries, requests etc.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we provide.
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and to optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our website, site performance, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- To communicate with you;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Certain data collected about you by NaanDanJain may be communicated to subsidiaries, partners, service providers and affiliated third parties of NaanDanJain, for marketing, business or other commercial purposes. If you wish not to have your data used by NaanDanJain for such purposes, you can opt out of such disclosures by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company or company assets/services then your data may be transferred to the successor/acquirer/affiliate as part of that transaction.
- No data is collected, processed or disclosed except as described above without your knowledge or consent, unless NaanDanJain shall be requested to disclose such information under any law.
- Any data collected, stored or processed by NaanDanJain is handled in accordance with the requirements of Israeli Laws for the Protection of Privacy.
- You may exercise your right to review, correct, and delete any of your personal data stored by us at any time, by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Your use of this site constitutes your consent to the collection of information by NaanDanJain for the purposes specified above.